- Receive a Customized Itinerary for a self-guided driving excursion of Kentucky’s Bourbon Country
- Receive 2 Tour Tickets to a Distillery of your choice (more may be added and reservations made for you for an additional fee).
- Collect Trail Passport stamps from 9 distilleries and you will receive a Bourbon-themed T-Shirt OR Rocks Glass to commemorate your visit.
- Tour of Kentucky Cooperage (where the Bourbon Barrels are made) Mon.-Fri. at 9am, 10:30am, and 1pm.
- One-night, award-winning B&B Accommodations (Deluxe Room, upgrade to Jacuzzi for 2 room for $25 or $50 for holidays).
- Dinner for 2 at a Bourbon-themed restaurant of your choice: The Rickhouse, Mordecai’s on Main, Bottle & Bond, etc. ($50 value).
- Box of Rebecca Ruth’s Bourbon Chocolates (Inventor’s of the Bourbon Ball Candy).
- 2 Keepsake Bourbon Rocks Glasses
($75/hour for Limo Arrangements)