While bourbon is a big draw to this part of Kentucky – especially with many of the top-rated Kentucky Distilleries just minutes from our Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky – there are plenty more things to do nearby, including visiting the charming town of Bardstown. Of course, while you’re there exploring – and maybe sampling a few bourbons – don’t miss your chance to enjoy the best restaurants in Bardstown, KY!
The top-rated restaurants in Bardstown, KY offer a surprising array of culinary delights, especially for such a small town. Given the popularity of America’s only authentic spirit, however, it’s not surprising that the restaurants in Bardstown, KY have elevated their offerings, too. You’ll find a little bit of everything there, from casual eats to romantic fine dining! There are even a few local distilleries that offer fantastic bourbon-infused menus for that added flair.
Whatever it is that brings you to the Bardstown area, there’s no better place to stay than our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky. We’re located near Springfield, Kentucky, far enough away from the busy crowds of the major cities and tourist destinations in this part of the state, yet close enough for you to enjoy delicious and romantic dinners out when you want to. Our historic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky doubles as a relaxing farm and is the perfect place to relax and come away refreshed. Book your room today!
8 Delicious Restaurants in Bardstown, KY, for 2023
Whether you’ve come to this part of Kentucky to take part in bourbon tastings and tours or not, odds are you’ll end up in Bardstown. It’s the second oldest town in Kentucky, has been rated one of America’s most beautiful small towns, and offers plenty of things to do for a wide variety of travelers. From great bourbon distilleries to historic World War II museums, there are plenty of great things to do in Bardstown, Ky.
While you’re enjoying the best of this charming town, you’ll probably need a bit or two to eat. Luckily, there are some fantastic restaurants in Bardstown, KY, offering everything from quick and casual bites to delectable fine dining.
- One of the newest restaurants in Bardstown, KY to add to your list of “musts” when in town is Toogie’s Table. the menu is elegant and gourmet, perfect for romantic evenings out in Bardstown! It just so happens to be right across the street from My Old Kentucky Home State Park, too, so if that features in your plans, this is a great place to dine.
- Another romantic staple in town is The Rickhouse Restaurant, which features an incredible array of bourbon from their bar, craft cocktails, and delicious menu options.
- If you’re looking for casual yet delicious, one of the best restaurants in Bardstown, KY is Scout & Scholar Brewing.
- One of the most popular restaurants in Bardstown, KY has long been My Old Kentucky Dinner Train. Guests repeatedly tell us how much they enjoy this experience, as much for its unique ambiance as for its delicious food.
- The Old Talbott Tavern has an interesting claim to fame as one of the oldest taverns in the country, but it also offers a casual and delightful place to dine.
- Bardstown is a historic town, so why not throw it back for your meal, too? For this, one of the best restaurants in Bardstown, KY is the Hurst Drugstore & Soda Fountain. Sit at the red stool at the soda fountain counter and enjoy your casual meal, combined with the perfect touch of nostalgia.
- Located just outside of downtown Bardstown, you’ll find a delightful meal awaits at The Bar at Willett Distillery. The Speakeasy vibes of this fantastic restaurant are exquisite, too!
- For some delicious bourbon-infused menu items, one of the best restaurants in Bardstown, KY to turn to is the Kitchen & Bar at Bardstown Bourbon Company.
Stay at Our Romantic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky
If combining delicious meals at these top-rated restaurants in Bardstown, KY, with plenty of friendly hospitality, historic surroundings, and a beautiful farm complete with horses and animals you can interact with sounds appealing to you, then there’s no better place to stay in Kentucky this year than our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky.
There really are countless reasons to visit the Bluegrass State in 2023, but at the top of that list is always the opportunity to stay at our Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky. Whether you’re in the area celebrating special occasions like anniversaries or birthdays, are looking for a romantic destination for a couple’s getaway, or just want to escape from the fast-paced modern world for a while, all you need to do is book a room at the Maple Hill Manor.
We are conveniently located near some of the top getaway destinations in Kentucky, including Bardstown, Lexington, Springfield, and more – but that’s just the beginning of what makes our Inn such a perfect getaway. Our Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky offers you the perfect combination of grace, elegance, and hospitality.
Each of our seven guest rooms is decorated to reflect the historic elegance of our home, and we offer a range of modern amenities to help you feel at ease throughout your getaway. Spend your time wandering our farm and soaking up a taste of our quiet life, and leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. Book your room at the ultimate couples getaway in Kentucky today!