If you’re looking for romantic things to do in Kentucky, it’s time you discovered the tranquil, romantic ambiance at our Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky. Maple Hill Manor has been rated one of the most romantic getaways in Kentucky, and it’s easy to see why. Our historic Inn, outfitted with a beautiful range of antiques and fine furnishings, is surrounded by the gorgeous, rolling acreage you’d expect in the heart of Kentucky’s horse region.
As you drive up to our Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky, you’ll feel your stress fade away – replaced by a calming sense of peace. Spend your time here enjoying time together, uninterrupted and surrounded by nothing but the sounds of our farm animals. Dedicating this kind of time to each other may be one of the most romantic things to do in Kentucky – but if you’re looking for more, we have a few suggestions!
In this part of Kentucky, we’re surrounded by plenty of bourbon distilleries, a few wineries, several horse farms, racing facilities, and museums, and, of course, plenty of history. In short, there are romantic things to do in Kentucky everywhere you turn. Provided you’re having fun and creating new memories, just about anything can be romantic.
As you ponder which of these romantic things to do in Kentucky sounds best, make sure to book a room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky. There’s simply no better place to enjoy time together in the Bluegrass State. Book your room today!
The Most Romantic Things to do in Kentucky
No matter the time of year you visit, you won’t have any trouble finding romantic things to do in Kentucky. That is particularly true when you base your getaways at Maple Hill Manor, the most romantic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky. From Bourbon tasting to the exciting world of horse racing, there are countless ways to enjoy romantic getaways in Kentucky. More to the point, you don’t have to do anything other than relax on our beautiful farm to enjoy your time away.
Next time you’re looking for romantic things to do in Kentucky, here are a few fun things to consider, all of which are within easy reach of our top-rated romantic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky.
- Taste your way down the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, where you’ll find some of the most beloved Kentucky distilleries. Sipping different bourbons and sharing tasting notes is one of those surprisingly romantic things to do in Kentucky.
- If you aren’t a bourbon lover, don’t fret. You can also enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting on the Kentucky Wine Trail.
- Take an afternoon stroll through the Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest. It’s a beautiful place to walk and talk, no matter the season.
- When it comes to romantic things to do in Kentucky, is there anything more classic than a romantic meal out? Why not take that experience to a new level and dine on a restored train? My Old Kentucky Dinner Train is one of the best dining experiences around!
- If dining while moving on a train doesn’t appeal to you, there are also some wonderful restaurants in Bardstown, KY.
- If you’re a horse lover, you’re in the right place! Not only can you visit with our beautiful and friendly horses at our Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky, but we aren’t too far away from top horse-related activities in the area, including the Kentucky Horse Park, Churchill Downs, and the Kentucky Derby Museum – all of which can be considered romantic things to do in Kentucky when you’re doing them together!
- History lover? No problem! There are plenty of romantic things for you to do in Kentucky, particularly nearby. Consider a visit to the Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, take a walking tour of historic downtown Bardstown, which is Kentucky’s second oldest city, visit the Civil War Museum of the Western Theatre, and so much more!
- If you’re the kind of couple that likes to adventure together, then there are plenty more romantic things to do in Kentucky nearby our Bed and Breakfast. This includes heading underground at some of Kentucky’s most popular caves, including those at Mammoth Caves National Park.
Relax at our Romantic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky
When planning the perfect couple’s getaway, the world is really your oyster. What’s most important is finding a place to fully relax, unwind, and enjoy some unplugged and uninterrupted time together. So to truly enjoy one of the most romantic things to do in Kentucky, all you need to do is book a room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky.
From the moment you arrive at our historic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky, we think you’ll see what sets us apart from our competitors – and, more importantly, what keeps couples returning for one romantic getaway after another. We are conveniently located near some of the top getaway destinations in Kentucky, including Bardstown, Lexington, Springfield, and more – but that’s just the beginning of what makes our Inn such a perfect getaway.
More importantly, our Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky offers you unparalleled grace, elegance, and hospitality in one small seven-room Inn. Each of our guest rooms is uniquely decorated to help you feel at ease, and our property’s small nature naturally lends itself to quiet, restful getaways. Unlike similar properties in town, though, we’re surrounded by the romantic rolling hills of Kentucky horse country and offer a unique getaway unto itself.
Each morning of your stay starts with a delicious breakfast, which is served each morning in our historic dining room overlooking our farm. Life’s simplest pleasures abound here, and this is why visiting our Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky is rated as one of the most romantic things to do in Kentucky. Book your room at the ultimate couples getaway in Kentucky today!