There’s a chill in the air and no doubt that winter is on its way – but that doesn’t mean that the fun has to end here at our romantic bed and breakfast in Kentucky. In fact, we think the chilly winter season is the perfect time to start planning your romantic getaways in Kentucky if you haven’t already. There are plenty of things to do nearby, but why not retreat to our tranquil farm for a bit of time, just the two of you? Many of our guests agree – Maple Hill Manor is the ideal place to spend romantic getaways in Kentucky.
Whether you’ve been here before or this is your first time visiting this stunning part of the state, this winter is an excellent time to retreat to our beautiful farm and elegant Bed and Breakfast. The busy crowds of summer are gone, and the rolling hills of Kentucky take on a stark beauty in winter that is unparalleled throughout the remainder of the year.
The top-rated Kentucky bourbon distilleries are still open – and perhaps even more enjoyable as it warms you from the inside out – and there are plenty more things to do in the area. However, winter is also the perfect opportunity to curl up and get cozy with your sweetheart. Whatever winter means to you, our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast is your home base for all of it.
There are many reasons our Inn is ranked as one of the most romantic getaways in Kentucky – but it’s not something we can adequately put into words. The experience is far better than any description could ever be, but the chance to escape to a quiet, rural farm is hard to beat. If you’re ready for the best getaway of the season, it’s time to book your room at our Kentucky Bed and Breakfast!
Winter is For Romantic Getaways in Kentucky
Winter is a notoriously slower time of year for travel – but it doesn’t need to be that way. The slower pace of winter makes it such a wonderful time of year for romantic getaways in Kentucky. Chilly temperatures outside are the perfect excuse to seek out creature comforts inside, like a cozy fire and your favorite person. There’s not much better than relaxing, romantic one-on-one time, and there’s nowhere better to enjoy than our Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky.
Many of the guests we see each winter for romantic getaways in Kentucky come from nearby metropolitan areas like Lexington, Louisville, and Nashville. Some come from closer by and are seeking out romantic staycations. Still, others come from far away places to experience the otherworldly beauty of Kentucky in the winter – and probably for the chance to sip on some of our world-famous bourbons, too.
Wherever our guests come from, they hold one thing in common: They are looking for a beautiful place to rest their minds and spirits and enjoy the tranquil paradise that is our Inn. There’s truly no better place for romantic getaways in Kentucky. We offer guests much more than a beautiful place to enjoy romantic getaways in Kentucky.
Our Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky is situated on a gorgeous, sprawling farm right in the heart of Kentucky’s horse country. You’ll feel miles away from the busy chaos of modern life and as if you have the entire world to yourselves. Spend your romantic getaways in Kentucky in one of our upscale guest rooms, each uniquely decorated and outfitted with a delightful array of amenities.
We’ll also serve you a delicious and fresh breakfast each morning of your stay. We change our menu with the seasons and alternate frequently between sweet and savory entreés, but no matter what is on the menu, you’ll leave our table full and satisfied – and eager for breakfast the next day! We’re also happy to add charcuterie boards and picnic baskets to your reservation for an added touch of romance throughout your stay. Truly, there’s no detail left untended, so all you have to do is get here to enjoy romantic getaways in Kentucky.
Get Romantic This Winter in Kentucky
You’re welcome to hide away in the cozy comfort of our guest rooms throughout your romantic getaways in Kentucky – we’ve designed them to be perfect for exactly this. But, if and when you want to do something else, you’ll find plenty of things to do in the nearby areas.
- When it comes to things to do during your romantic getaways in Kentucky, the first thing that comes to mind for many is bourbon tasting – and it’s particularly delightful during the winter. There are fewer crowds at the top Kentucky distilleries, and it’s a great way to warm up from the inside out!
- Bourbon isn’t the only great thing to drink in town, though. There are also some excellent nearby wineries on the Kentucky Wine Trail.
- Wine and dine your sweetheart with an exceptional experience aboard the My Old Kentucky Dinner Train.
- My Old Kentucky Dinner Train isn’t the only great place to wine and dine with your sweetheart during romantic getaways in Kentucky. Some excellent restaurants in nearby Bardstown are perfect for a romantic night out.
- Take in the natural beauty of Kentucky this winter and walk through the beautiful Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest.
- Enjoy an afternoon shopping together in the beautiful and charming downtown Bardstown, just a short drive away from our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky.
- If you’re the kind of couple that loves adventure, don’t miss Mammoth Caves National Park – it can be a fun and romantic way to spend an afternoon together!
These romantic activities are just the beginning of what’s waiting for you during your romantic getaways in Kentucky. But first, you need to book your room at our #1-rated Bed and Breakfast in Kentucky today!